Magpul pro 700
Magpul Pro 700 – Fixed Stock rifle chassis is an uncompromising. Firstly, full featured precision rifle chassis for short action Remington 700 actions and other Remington 700 footprint actions. secondly, The Pro 700 combines innovative engineering, precision machining, Mil-Spec quality finishes, and extensive list of purposeful design features. Thirdly, With complete adjustability to provide demanding end users with most comprehensive available precision rifle platform solution for true performance.
magpul pro sights
Firstly, Based on a full billet aluminum skeleton and clad in Magpul polymer for environmental comfort, noise mitigation, and ergonomics. Secondly, the Pro 700 also fully ambidextrous Capable of fitting both right and left hand actions with the simple swap. Thirdly, of a bolt retainer plate and QD sling swivel plate, also with a reversible cheek riser, lefties haven’t been out. Further, This fixed-stock version of the Pro 700 is easily upgrade to the folding-stock version with the purchase and installation. Moreover, of the Magpul Pro FHA – Folding Hinge Adapter (MAG999). Made in U.S.A.
- Type III hard anodized machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum V-bedding block, body, adjustment knobs and forend with high strength. injection molded polymer body covers optimally placed for comfort and aesthetics
- Ambidextrous bedding block can be change by swapping the QD sling swivel plate and bolt retainer plate for left or right hand actions using a 1/8 inches hex wrench
- An NVD clip on mounting rail solution is available (Magpul Pro NVM – night vision mount, MAG1001
- Overall LOP adjustment range is 13.25 to 15.125 inches
- Butt pad height can be adjust up 1.33 inches and down 0.9 inches and is adjustable left or right for a total of 5 degree
- Comb height adjustment has a 1 inches range with a secondary locking knob to eliminate movement in the cheek riser
- Cheek riser features a 3-position fore/aft adjustment of +.375 inches, 0 and 3/4 inches which can also be change for left or right side usage using only a common hex wrench