Hornady match 6.5 creedmoor
Firstly, At any distance at the range or back 40, you can count on precision and accuracy with each shot of the 6.5 Creedmoor 140-grain ELD Match.
Secondly, Trust in Hornady when it comes to accuracy and dependability.
Thirdly, We carefully select every component to ensure uniformity, then load to exacting specifications to provide pinpoint accuracy .
Further, Each cartridge is load with either Hornady A-MAX bullets, our high-performance boattail hollow points, or the new, radically superior ELD Match bullets.
Moreover, Stringent quality control ensures proper bullet seating, consistent charges and pressures, optimal velocity, consistent overall length and repeatable accuracy.
hornady match 308
Firstly, r, Enjoy astounding long-range accuracy at the range with Hornady Match Bullets.
Secondly, Made with Hornady match 6.5 creedmoor Advanced Manufacturing Process (AMP) bullet jackets, these bullets feature virtually zero tolerance for concentricity and near zero jacket wall thickness variation. Thirdly, The bullet’s precision swaged lead core provides additional uniformity and concentricity, while its Secant Ogive Profile delivers low drag and flat trajectories for better long-range accuracy. Further, The Hornady Match Bullets feature a boat tail design that maximizes the bullet’s ballistic coefficient to give you the best numbers Hornady offers.
Moreover, It all adds up to unmatched accuracy at long ranges.
- Lead free
- Stringent quality control ensures proper bullet seating, consistent charges and pressures, optimal velocity and repeatable accuracy
- Cases are hand selected based on wall thickness uniformity, internal capacity, case weight, and consistent wall concentricity
- Powder is matched carefully to each specific load for optimal pressure, velocity and consistent accuracy
- Primers are specially selected for their ability to quickly, completely and reliably ignite the powder charge
- Sectional Density: .287
- Item Number: 662936
- Mfg. Number: 81500
- UPC: 090255815009
- Caliber: 6.5mmhy899999 Creedmoor
- Bullet Weight: 140 grain
- Bullet Style: ELD Match
- Muzzle Velocity: 2,710 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 2,283 ft.-lbs.
- Ballistic Coefficient: .646 (G1)/.326 (G7)
- Case Type: Brass
- Primer Type: Boxer, reloadable
- Corrosive: No
- Rounds: 500