Bear Archery Cruzer G2
Firstly, The bow comes ready to hunt equipped with six Trophy Ridge accessories – a four-pin sight, a Whisker Biscuit, a 5-arrow quiver, a stabilizer and sling, a peep sight, and a nock loop. The Cruzer G2 weighs only 3 lbs. and fires arrows at 315 feet per second. With a super smooth draw cycle, the Cruzer G2 offers a 70% let off. The advanced grip design eliminates hand torque for enhanced accuracy.
Further more, The EnduraFiber Limbs offer lethal controlled power and the RockStops offset string suppressor eliminate noise and vibration. The Cruzer G2 is the total package with incredible adjustability for the whole family.
Bear Archery Cruzer
To begin, Bear Archery Cruzer G2 RTH Compound Bow Package , Engineered to excel for bowhunters of any skill level.Secondly, The Bear Archery® Cruzer® G2 RTH Compound Bow Package offers maximum versatility to meet a hunter’s needs.
Also, A grow with you bow with great shootability , the Cruzer G2 matches the extreme versatility of Bear’s previous Cruzer bow and ups the performance across the board. To continue, With a draw weight range of 5 lbs. Also, the way up to 70 lbs, and draw length adjustability from 12″ out to 30″.
Bear Archery Cruzer rth
More, Bear’s most versatile cam system, the MV1™ cam system features DrawDial™ rotating modules to deliver the G2’s deadly performance with wide-ranging adjustability.
Moreover, EnduraFiber™ Quad Limbs help power this bow’s impressive speed. Also, Sending arrows rocketing towards your target at speeds up to 315 fps. So, Compact for easy maneuverability in the stand or ground blind.However, This bow measures just 30″ from axle to axle.
To conclude, The bi-dimensionally adjustable SonicStop™ offset string suppressor helps to stop string vibration and noise, while the bow’s advanced grip design eliminates hand torque for enhanced accuracy.
Ready-to-Hunt (RTH) package includes: Lastly, Trophy Ridge® Whisker Biscuit®, Trophy Ridge 4-pin sight, Trophy Ridge stabilizer and Sling, Trophy Ridge 5-arrow quiver, peep sight, and nock loop.
- High-performance, grow-with-you bow with Ready-to-Hunt package
- High-performance design with amazing versatility and adjustability
- MV1 cam system features DrawDial rotating modules – power and adjustability
- Wide draw length adjustment – 12″-30″
- Wide draw weight range – 5-70 lbs.
- Powerful design – up to 315 fps
- EnduraFiber Quad Limbs
- Compact 30″ axle to axle
- Bi-dimensionally adjustable SonicStop offset string suppressor
- Advanced grip design – eliminates hand torque
- RTH package includes whisker biscuit, 4-pin sight, stabilizer and sling, 5-arrow quiver, peep sight, and nock loop